Hello Earth! here I'll wonder about geology and science. I'll try to blog weekly to share my love of geology with others. I hope you find my posts interesting, enjoy reading. :)
[...] Selim is a young geologist working and studying in Egypt and using his blog to “wonder about geology and science.” (I think that’s a good description about the purpose of this blog [...]
- معظم البيانات وملفات الحاسوب التي خزنتها خارجياً علي أقراص، لم أرجع إليها إلا إذا كانت بيانات هامة أرجع إليها عند الضرورة فقط. مما جعلني أقلل من حدة الحفظ المستمر للبيانات. - يجب زراعة نبات له رائحة طيبة و يساعد علي طرد الحشرات حول أماكن التخلص من الفضلات في المعسكرات والمخيمات مثل النعناع أو الياسمين أو غيره مما لا أعرفة، ويفضل أن يكون مكان التخلص من الفضلات حفرة حتي يسهل ردمها فيما بعد و بعيداً عن إتجاه الرياح بالمعسكر. ويمكن إستخدام الفضلات كوقود لتوليد الكهرباء أو التدفئة إن أمكن. أسعد بتعليقاتكم علي هذه الفوائد و أسعد ب إضافتكم لفوائد أخري.
Aquifers Properties: Porosity (n) The porosity of a soil or rock is that fraction of a given volume of material that is occupied by void space, or interstices. Porosity, indicated by the symbol ( n ), is usually expressed as the ratio of the volume of voids. Most rocks naturally contain a certain percentage of voids that can be occupied by water. Fig. 1 Porosity (n)
[...] Selim is a young geologist working and studying in Egypt and using his blog to “wonder about geology and science.” (I think that’s a good description about the purpose of this blog [...]
ReplyDelete