جمع من الفوائد
- معظم البيانات وملفات الحاسوب التي خزنتها خارجياً علي أقراص، لم أرجع إليها إلا إذا كانت بيانات هامة أرجع إليها عند الضرورة فقط. مما جعلني أقلل من حدة الحفظ المستمر للبيانات. - يجب زراعة نبات له رائحة طيبة و يساعد علي طرد الحشرات حول أماكن التخلص من الفضلات في المعسكرات والمخيمات مثل النعناع أو الياسمين أو غيره مما لا أعرفة، ويفضل أن يكون مكان التخلص من الفضلات حفرة حتي يسهل ردمها فيما بعد و بعيداً عن إتجاه الرياح بالمعسكر. ويمكن إستخدام الفضلات كوقود لتوليد الكهرباء أو التدفئة إن أمكن. أسعد بتعليقاتكم علي هذه الفوائد و أسعد ب إضافتكم لفوائد أخري.
hey there and thank you for your information ? I have definitely picked up something
ReplyDeletenew from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, as I
experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I
could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your
hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your
high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective intriguing content.
Ensure that you update this again very soon..
Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It really useful &
ReplyDeleteit helped me out a lot. I am hoping to offer one thing again and help others like you helped me.
Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest
ReplyDeleteauthoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same subjects
you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my
viewers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested,
feel free to shoot me an email.
I like this web blog so much, saved to my bookmarks.
ReplyDelete